Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 05:58 PM   #1111
Ladyrixx
Zealot
Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ladyrixx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro, Kobo Mini, Nook Glowlight 2, Kobo Forma
I've got the latest firmware on my Forma, and ever since the update, it's not actually sleeping when the cover is closed. It's also been turning the wifi back on and opening up the store on it's own. (And unless a ghost is in my purse playing with it, it really is doing it on its own)

Additionally, I'm having the same issue that a previous poster had with my battery life. Prior to this update, the time I had my Forma hooked to my PC to add/move books from Calibre was enough to keep it at max charge. Now it can be fully charged and be dead/at 1% less than 8 hours later when I go to pick back up in my reading.

Last edited by Ladyrixx; 05-09-2019 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Forgot something
Ladyrixx is offline   Reply With Quote