View Single Post
Old 12-13-2016, 08:19 AM   #281
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by percio View Post
Is it possible that the plugin stopped working properly on Calibre 2.74? The notes from the last books I read aren't appearing in my custom column
It is working correctly here. Could you check the configuration? Make sure the annotations column is set correctly. If it is, can you run calibre in debug mode, fetch the annotations and post the debug log? I should be able to see what is happening from that.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote