View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 08:16 AM   #274
petzi
Connoisseur
petzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavenspetzi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 7 Tablet, iPad mini 4, iPhone XS
Sorry for the late answer and thanks for the suggestion:

Quote:
Can you check that you have the correct custom column selected? And that it has the correct type. It needs to be "Long text, like comments, not shown in the tag browser".
Yes, I checked this: The custom column I did create and have chosen to store the imported notes from the annotation plug-in did have the correct type.

But I noted another strange thing: The plug-in works with my other databases. Copying the database where I had the problems to another place solved the problem.

But I am not sure if this really was the cause which solved my problem: I experimented with other things as well: Deleting the old column and creating another one. De-installing and installing the plug-in again etc.

But as for now: it works!
petzi is offline   Reply With Quote