View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 09:52 AM   #271
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Looking at the code the error messages point to, there is a problem with the custom column you are using for the annotations. Something could have happened to the configuration. Can you check that you have the correct custom column selected? And that it has the correct type. It needs to be "Long text, like comments, not shown in the tag browser".

The reason for latter part of the suggestion is the presence of the Zotero Metadata Importer plugin. I know it adds a new datatype for text type columns. I suspect the column you are using for annotations has been affected by this. If you have uninstalled this plugin, it probably has left the column definition.

Last edited by davidfor; 07-04-2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Apparently I was wrong about this.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote