View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM   #13
6charlong
friendly lurker
6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.6charlong ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, nook, Apple and Kobo
Thanks to everyone, this has been a help. It is apparent that I need to get an iPod Touch (and back my apps). I was hoping to get the old Nano to work for a bit longer if for no other reason than because there are rumors of an Apple announcement coming up this summer, so possibly a newer generation iPod Touch. I don't know if I want to wait though.

Anyway, thanks again.
6charlong is offline   Reply With Quote