View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 04:21 PM   #4
janek
Groupie
janek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenjanek has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Boox m92
Quote:
Originally Posted by MBruzzi View Post
Thank you, Mono, that would be great for me. I don't need portability, my main need is indeed a good e-ink display to read what I'm writing. Has someone already tried to connect m92 to a pc to that purpose?
Search this forum for "vnc client". To my liking, m92's screen is just too slow for the purpose you mention.
janek is offline   Reply With Quote