View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #60
frankieGom
Interested
frankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverfrankieGom exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo Touch & Glo, Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by voom View Post
You need to place the "KoboRoot.tgz" on the Kobo
Sorry, this is indeed what I meant.

I extracted KoboRoot.tgz to .kobo successively from both plugininstall.zip and KobRoot.zip and ejected/rebooted the device each time. When nothing happened I logged into the Touch and checked the files were correctly copied to their intended location then performed an extra reboot (busybox reboot) for peace of mind and no luck. The plugin does not seem to start when I get into my Library. I touch Home screen button, then Library menu option in drop down, then Home physical button out of Library, then Home screen button again and the menu is unchanged.

The only thing I can think of at the moment, unless my process it wrong, is that the version check messes up on this unit... But I'm not quite ready yet to install the dev environment and go into the file yet.

François

Last edited by frankieGom; 01-27-2012 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Typos
frankieGom is offline   Reply With Quote