View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:52 PM   #46
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
As promised here is the uninstall routine for the qtscript and tweaks plugin.

Just attach the reader to your PC and extract the file to the .kobo directory. Unplug the reader and it should install automatically.

This update only replaces the original plugin files with empty files.

Tomorrow I'm providing a new version with 'voom's icons as well as a simple firmware version check. In case the firmware gets upgraded the plugin won't start.

What I'm trying now is to hide the complete Menu and replace it with custom shortcut icons for library .....
I was wondering if you could just add an option to the plugin to do a deinstall, and then all the plugin would need to do is delete the files.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote