View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 02:29 AM   #86
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groen View Post
Marcel,

Since version 0.7 my DR1000 occassionally hangs when running Xournal. It only occurred a couple of times. I remember it happened when I was trying to open a Note-file, and today it happened when trying to save a file (luckily I had not written anything yet). Maybe it is connected to calling up the open/save file dialog?

Greetings,
Groen
Hi Groen,

You wrote the message above a long time ago, but I could not reproduce it. Guess what happen just now ...
I will see if I can find a way to reproduce it to find out what the problem is. I annotated a document with UDS, closed it, started xournal (without a document) and clicked File->Import Annotations. Then my DR comlpetely locked-up (I had the key-lock on, so I could not test keys). Only a reset helped.
Apart from Groen, did anybody else see it? (and maybe found a way to reproduce it?)

Marcel.
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote