View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 09:46 AM   #31
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
I read Katherine Mansfield's "The Garden Party" for the first time when I was 17. It has stuck with me all these years. Second to that, I'd have to pick a Lee Smith story, "Georgia Rose." It is a nice homage to George Eliot's The Lifted Veil, but is resplendent with Smith's Southern lilt.
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote