View Single Post
Old 01-02-2019, 01:30 PM   #10
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I will make a nomination.

Reminiscences of a Stock Operator by Edwin Lefèvre (died 1943 - book was published March 1923).

It is readily available at all sources. There used to be a copy in MobileRead library before the "Great Purge". I hope it could be restored.

It is PD in Life +50, Life + 70, and now (as of Jan 1st, 2019) PD in the US!
Just as an FYI, the Patricia Clark Memorial Library was updated early yesterday to add all newly public domain books for 2019 (based on Life+70). The library was up-to-date for 2018 until yesterday. Reminiscences was restored earlier, but now can be legally downloaded by Americans as well.

I'll update the nominations shortly.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote