View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 04:33 PM   #226
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I've never had anything like an iPod. Is there a good reason to consider the Clip Jam instead of using a phone?
I use nanos. The advantage of the small portable players is that they don't use as much power, so play much, much longer than your phone does. Plus, if it drops to the concrete, replacement is less costly. Most people I know who use the small portable players are using them at home - they use their phone away from home OR they don't have a smart phone.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote