View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 04:40 PM   #35
LJJohnson
Groupie
LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LJJohnson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: -- Home is where the RV stops (Texas ~6 months/year)
Device: Kindle Fire HDX, Fire HD, Paperwhite,Android & Windpws phones
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
This sounds like it would be an interesting book. I'm going to run over to the webpage and see if there's a cheap Whispersync audio to go with it.

There's a fact that some of you may be interested in knowing. I heard Gene Krantz (head of mission control for the NASA Apollo program, I think that was) say that in the early days of the program to eventually get a human to the moon, very few of the workers (engineers, probably the mathematicians like this book talks about, etc.) had a Doctorate degree. Most of them had only a Master's. That makes it even more amazing to me what they accomplished!
I first heard about the black women at NASA on the TV show Timeless. Seemed odd I have never heard of this, so checked and found out it was a real thing. Then I started seeing the trailers for the movie, and went to eReaderIQ to set a ping for $1.99. Tada, it showed up this morning. I never figured a movie tie-in would go down so fast. It has been $14.99 for most of the time, only moving down to $11.99 lately.
LJJohnson is offline   Reply With Quote