Thread: Kindle First
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:30 PM   #39
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Thanks to the people who post in this thread. This program does not seem to have been promoted very well by Amazon. I actually saw a special offer on my Kindle last month mentioning it, but that's the first I've seen outside of this thread and a friend who is a long time Kindle owner (and Prime member) had never heard of it.
Amazon does send out an email at the start of every month to Prime members. Not sure what else they should do (there's also a link on the main Kindle Books page) since it's just kind of a small side benefit of Prime.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote