View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 01:09 PM   #1214
Almamida
Guru
Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Almamida ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage - Kindle PW5 & Voyage - iPad Pro M1 12.9
Hello here,
First thank you for this amazing tool, I was able to sideload manga in a better format than the kindle delivered ( cropping is magic)
I have a question though. My files are around 46MB before the conversion and tend to get bigger (between 55 and 70MB) after the conversion for my Kindle Voyage.
Is there a way to stay under 50MB in order to use the cloud for the Kindle and store more manga?
Almamida is offline   Reply With Quote