View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:13 AM   #2
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuartjmz View Post
I am trying to find audiobooks in Italian that I can listen to while reading the ebook version. I thought first of Camilleri's Montalbano series, but it seems there's only one of the series with an audiobook format, the first. Marco Vichi's Bordelli series has 2 or 3 out of 6. Kobo's Italy site doesn't even have an audiobook section, it seems. Does anyone know of an Italian audiobook retailer? I could try audible.com, but I'm assuming that I'll have to jump through all sorts of geolocation hoops to get access
I checked audible and they have several audiobooks in italian, see the categories below.

why do you think you need to jump trough loops? where are you located?

Spoiler:

Categories

Arts & Entertainment (133)
Bios & Memoirs (347)
Business (179)
Classics (586)
Erotica & Sexuality (64)
Fiction (846)
History (269)
Mysteries & Thrillers (517)
Romance (182)
Science & Technology (129)