View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 01:28 PM   #14
sakura-panda
Guru
sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sakura-panda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2017 10.5" iPad Pro (Kobo, NOOK, Kindle, Google Play Books & Scribd)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahi View Post
The light wedge can easily scratch the Reader's screen? As in leave permanent marks?

That sounds like a pretty serious problem.

- Ahi
I don't have any scratches on my screen and considering how I handle my Reader, I do not think that "easily" is the right word choice.

If anything, I think that my light wedge has been protecting my Reader screen. Occasionally I will lift it up to check on the screen and I'm completely amazed and how crystal clear it appears. (It is attached on the left side of the cover, like the Reader, and can be "opened" away from the screen if you don't want to use it. I usually leave it on and read through it whether or not I am using the light.)

I don't have any scratches on the wedge either, although there are a couple of specks of something that seem stuck and I don't want to scrape too hard because I'm afraid of scratching.

I like my light wedge a lot -- I can read in bed, right next to the baby's crib, and there is no extra light to disturb his sleep. There is so little light that I can barely use it as a makeshift flashlight (although I have tried.)
sakura-panda is offline   Reply With Quote