View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 07:27 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Apps for Kindle Fire HDX 2013 combined with Galaxy S5 Phone

I own a Kindle Fire HDX 2013 and by next week will own a Samsung Galaxy S5 cell phone.

If I download the Amazon App Store from the Google Play site and then install Apps from the Amazon App Store, when they do upgrades will they know to go to the Amazon App Store or will they default to the Google Play Store.

Does it even matter?

If there are complications, should I just rebuy those Apps from the Google Play Store?
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote