View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #56
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
Once upon a time, I was a gadget fiend with an e-reading habit. Now that I've had kids, the gadget lust is on the back burner, I'm just desperate to find time to read. Devices I still own in italics.

PDAs and phones -
Palm Pilot IIIxe
Handspring Visor Neo Blue
Sony Clié PEG-T615C
Palm Tungsten E
Sony Clié TG55
Palm Tungsten X
palmOneTreo 300
palm Treo 600
iPhone
iPhone 3G
iPhone 5c
iPhone 6s+
iPhone XR
iPhone 13 Pro (read most using Libby, plus iBooks apps and Calibre via iCloud)

e-Ink
Sony PRS-700
Sony PRS-600
NOOK WiFi
Kindle 2
Kindle Keyboard
Sony PRS-300
CyBook Opus - traded in to Sony for my T1, wish I would have kept it., it was so light
Sony PRS-T1
Sony PRS-350
Sony PRS-T2

Kindle PW2
Kindle PW3
NOOK GlowLight 4
Kindle Oasis 3

Tablets
NOOK Color
iPad 1, 2 and 3
iPad Air 2
iPad Pro 11 2018 - Libby, PDFs, magazines, articles

Last edited by simplyparticular; 12-04-2022 at 08:08 PM.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote