View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerlyn View Post
I have uploaded my book in the e-Book Uploads for review. It is called - Block, Allan: AB Courtyard Collection Installation Guide. V1. 12 June 2012 under reference.
Did you intend to make your book freely available permanently? If not, please do not upload it to our library, but attach it to a post instead. Oh - and let me (or another moderator) know, so that we can delete the entry in the library.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote