View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:57 PM   #117
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Ummmm... I watch my Roku all the time on a Samsung TV

What you can't do with my model is stream Amazon videos direct (you can with all model years before and this year's, but not last years; both companies blame the other for the lack of "an app" that works).
No hon I mean the HDMI cable I linked to for $1.89 people say it wont work on some Samsung TVs. You will need a HDMI cable to use with the Roku. Ours only came with a audio/video cable but to get HD you will need a HDMI cable.

We own the Roku 2 XS. We bought it this year and it does get Amazon Instant Video and Prime.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote