View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #40
narflet
narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.narflet can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
The one thing that I see lacking in the poll option is being able to have a first, second, and third choice. So you can say ------- would be your first choice but if nobody else votes for that your vote would be carried over to you second choice.

So you could still vote for the book that you really want to read even though it's not doing so great in the current votes. I think that would mean less wasted votes.
I voted hidden, because that's all I've known and I'm fine with that. However, after more thought this stv/run-off type vote would actually be my first preference.

I'm aware that it isn't possible with the forum's inbuilt polling. Would it be possible using some other website's polling system that can be embedded in the 1st post of the thread? I don't know if any online polling software offers that kind of voting software; is it worth looking in to?
narflet is offline   Reply With Quote