View Single Post
Old 07-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Statch View Post
I just switched to a Kindle from a Sony PRS600 now I'm wondering if Calibre makes this possible for any of the other devices?
No, because this is a feature of the Kindle and the information is stored on Amazon's servers. It wouldn’t be available for any other reader, as they don't connect with the Amazon store. So the Kindle is only device it will work with (and the Kindle apps, of course).

Apple has a similar feature for iBooks. As I understand it, it works for all books you put in the in the iBooks app, not just the ones purchased from the iBook store.
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote