View Single Post
Old 11-08-2018, 06:01 PM   #182
carmenchu
Zealot
carmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to allcarmenchu is a name known to all

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
A couple snags

Installed and tested, with a couple of snags:
1. First run produced the following error message:

Code:
Incorrect XHTML: OEBPS/Text/Chap_09.htm Line/Col 17,30 @16:30: Tokenizer error with an unimplemented error message.
Incorrect XHTML: OEBPS/Text/Chap_21.htm Line/Col 19,30 @18:30: Tokenizer error with an unimplemented error message.
As both those lines contained images with src="../Images/bar20days1-ill1.jpg and src="../Images/drive-c.jpg", at first I thought the problem were the hyphens--deleted or corrected to '_', but as the imaages bar-20-daysIll.jpeg and bar20days0-ill0b.jpg had given no trouble, looking further I found common to the troublesome lines
Quote:
alt=""
--also corrected, and personally strongly suspected as the villain (Soup of the evening...)

2. The text contains
Quote:
s-p-a-t!
, and, not knowing better, I added to my KeepHyphen.txt just
Quote:
s-p-a-t!
: reslt, a report of
Quote:
Hyphen removed at
(restored by hand).

Thus, two questions:
1. How to enter in KeepHyphen.txt multi-expressions like s-p-a-t? Like this
s-p
p-a
a-t
or is there some shortcut?
2. What about plurals? To be on the safe side, I entered both
cow-puncher
cow-punchers
but I have a hazy notion that it may be redundant--i.e., that a search for the first may sometimes include the second...?
Thanks!
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote