View Single Post
Old 04-18-2016, 08:57 PM   #10
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by szarroug3 View Post
@eschwartz - yeah the first 2 were attempts at a desktop version but yes i was going for a way to get Ephemerality's functionality but in a mass processing way.

@BetterRed - Thanks, programmatically (if that's what you're asking), it's an "Interface Plugin"; it updates the ASIN for a book if necessary, creates the x-ray file for the books and puts them in the correct location on the device so it could also be considered a metadata plugin or device plugin.. not really sure which one you'd consider it as
@szarroug3 - hmmm, eschwartz says its a GUI plugin, I can't really test it as I don't have a Kindle. There is no list of plugin types, i.e. the groupings that exist are somewhat arbitrary.

Maybe you and eschwartz can come to an agreement as to where it should be placed in the list, he's my goto man on Kindley things

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote