View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudu View Post
What possible good does this do? It's the biggest waste of time I have ever seen and to ask for a donation for this is just obnoxious. sorry, I'm trying to be nice but what the hell?

All it does is make an e-book (what? why? It's still mind boggling) out of shortcuts. You open it and it's just a list of links, with each one taking you to the recipe page. A folder in your favorite places would do the same thing seeing you have to open your browser to read this "book" anyway. If you use allrecipe.com all you have to do is use the "your favorite recipes" function on their site and you don't even need the folder in your favorites! Then you don't even have to keep reverting back to the "poor excuse for an e-book" to click on the next "chapter". I can't believe I was stupid enough to misread the description enough to think that it downloads recipes from the site...because that's what it says it does! silly me. and silly you if you think of sending a donation for such a useless waste of time. (unless you are her mommy..then I guess you are obligated) good luck.
Apparently you didn't try very hard.

And you haven't noticed that this was already reported to be broken (which indicates it doesn't work the way it is intended to -- not sure you realized that).

With an attitude like yours, no one wants to help you though. Goodbye.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote