View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #1
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Delivery date on KFHDX-7-32-WiFi-2013

My delivery date on the new KFHDX 7" 32 Gb WiFi No Special Offers 2013 is Oct 18, 2013.

My delivery date on the Paperwhite 2013 is still Oct 2, 2013, and I've already received the cover.

Both are still labeled "Not Yet Shipped."

I hear that we will be able to see lyrics for songs purchased from Amazon. I'm also curious how eBooks will display there as well.

Plus, in case of problems, we can get customer support directly on the KFHDX.

I'm wondering if all the new software enhancements will also be upgrading our "old" (2012) units. It appears obsolescence is now 2 years and old is 1 year. I have a hunch that money spent on eReaders now exceeds money spent on eBooks. Amazon and Apple say eBooks and movies are their mainstay but I think its really all the eReaders and no one is talking.

PBook publishers must now be in a panic.

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-25-2013 at 04:00 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote