View Single Post
Old 12-17-2018, 08:25 PM   #20
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
@compurandom - you probably recognise this, but... please don't used fixed custom column names (as implied/suggested by Jay Dugger), when it has been done previously it has caused a considerable friction.
Thanks for the feedback, that's one of the reasons I delayed implementing these features. I really would like it to be a preference -- although maybe not on the preferences pane, but in a tweaks section? Not sure how to do that either yet.

However, as the touched_fields array is suggested to be a frozen set, I don't know if modifying it will have an effect on what fields are accepted -- it may be too late to modify it by the time identify is called. This is one of the things I'm a bit unsure of and haven't tested yet.
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote