View Single Post
Old 01-27-2023, 08:01 PM   #1
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Amazon Prime/Amazon Fresh

On the heels of eliminating AmazonSmile, Amazon has now decided to charge Prime members for Amazon Fresh deliveries under $150. Per the email I received today:

Quote:
Starting Feb. 28, 2023, Amazon Fresh delivery orders under $150 will incur a service fee. Prime members will continue to receive free grocery delivery on orders more than $150. Delivery charges will be $3.95 for orders $100-$150, $6.95 for orders $50-$100, and $9.95 for orders under $50.
This addition of a delivery fee eliminates what has become the major reason for my Amazon Prime membership; I started grocery shopping with Fresh early in the pandemic and have continued because of the convenience and generally good prices. I don't think I've ever hit the $150 level, though--that's a lot of groceries!

My Prime membership is up for renewal in only two weeks, and renewing seemed to be a no-brainer, but now? I really don't know if it's worth it.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote