Thread: Confession time
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 08:39 AM   #18
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigumpah View Post
Sadly, for me it was the opposite. My wife and I were at our honeymoon, just a week ago at a Jamaican resort. I noticed that all the old fogies gravitated towards me when I whipped out my Iliad. It was like an Axe body spray commercial gone terribly wrong... That and my wife kept calling me a nerd...
Nice Honeymoon indeed! My sympathies! Hope that trip was not like that all the way. I would have first thought that the guys were there to oggle your wife with the reader as an excuse. We old farts do that you know! Kidding!

Readers inspire book lovers and mostly learned people to come out of muteness and find out what they are. Kids too gravitate naturally to them mainly due to their forced use of text books. The ebook will take off soon, it's not quite clear what trigger will set it off.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote