View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:09 PM   #19
eggheadbooks1
Read, don't parrot.
eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Aldiko for Android
Thanks. That's a relief.

BTW, with regard to my initial post, is there a way to specify the bullet type in CSS? I got
Code:
.circle
{list-style-type:circle;}
.disc
{list-style-type:disc;}
to work but I cannot find a way to get lowercase or uppercase letters. In older (X)HTML it would have been type="A" or type="a" but list-style-type:A (or a) is not working.

I found another HTML site that recommends list-style-type:upper-latin and list-style-type:lower-latin, but those don't work either. When I google "XHTML list types", I don't get anything beyond the basics.
eggheadbooks1 is offline   Reply With Quote