View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #18
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
I must admit, I have been on a lot of flights and never had a problem with turning my Kindle off for the 20 minutes we are taking off and the 20 minutes we are landing. I leaf through one of the flight magazines, or talk to the person next to me ... in other words it's simply not that big a deal to me.
For me the problem is the landing if I am at the conclusion of the books. Stopping reading will then kind of destroy the experience of the book. And since my Cybook do not have page number and the display of how much is left is unreliable I cannot time the reading so the landing do not occur when the book is ending. So in my latest flight I did not turn of the reader when landing...
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote