Thread: Percentage Read
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 03:20 PM   #1
ParadiseLost
Enthusiast
ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.ParadiseLost can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: None
Percentage Read

I have looked and seen there is a plugin for kindle devices to fetch such information but my question is a bit different.

I was wondering if in the reader it might be possible to add to the current fullscreen setting to show reading position. Would it be possible to change that up a bit and display as how much youve read? I dont know all the specifics but it would "seem" simple 22.9 of 525 for example would be 4.3% or 4.4% depending how you round. Its a tiny thing but it would be nice in my opinion. This information could maybe be used in making columns to see whats been read etc. Just for clarity i'm not talking about sending to devices etc. Just the built in reader.

Thanks for reading, for the great program and for adding the number of deleted items.

Last edited by ParadiseLost; 04-07-2013 at 03:24 PM.
ParadiseLost is offline   Reply With Quote