View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 07:23 AM   #34
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
To boot from sd-card in general: Power down, insert powered USB cable (connected top charger)
To boot into internal Cyanoboot: Try pressing and holding the "n" key right after you turn device on (from completely powered down)

I have absolutely no idea if this could be any help for you or not, but I have a really easy "half-cheating" way to do it that I describe under "C" in this post. I do not own a Mac though, so maybe nothing of this can be used there. But no harm in looking, I guess:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2081981
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote