Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #10792
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
That's what I was taking a guess at. Everything else fit just fine. I just assumed it was things that could be written with a pencil.

So anyway since I am apparently up here are a couple of easy ones*.

What did Grigori Rasputin actually die of when he was killed by Russian nobles concerned with his influence over Czar Nicholas II and his wife? What other potentially fatal means had they tried first?

In five card poker what cards make up the "Dead Man's Hand?"
How did that hand get it's name.

*My sources rule!
I think Rasputin eventually died of drowning. They'd poisoned and shot him before that.

The "Dead Man's Hand" is so named because it was the hand Bill Hickock was holding when he was shot. Can't remember what was in it.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote