View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 12:27 PM   #11
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pynch View Post
Hi ghostyjack, nice to hear that Jack London gets a proper treatment, I can imagine how much work that is. It may seem that I ‘knock them out fast,’ but I actually started working on some of my collections last year, before I began to release them two months ago. I’m lucky to have some more time available and I spent some weekends on this, as the original Gutenberg texts were almost unreadable (the unformatted poems and the interspersed footnotes being a particular nuisance).
Have fun reading the Poe, best, pynch.
He's done a fair few books and it will take some time to complete them.

My plan is to get all his work out in ePub as we don't have any here on this site. Thought I'd start with a favourite of mine first (I've even got the pictures that the book originally contained, will need to check their copyright first before including them) and then see which to do next.

If I can do as nice a job as you've done of your books, then I'll be happy. I can then go back and revisit my Lovecraft books and try and polish them up.

After I get all these out, I'll give some thought to putting together an omnibus version as well so as to save people downloading lots of books if they don't want to.

Last edited by ghostyjack; 06-13-2012 at 12:30 PM.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote