View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #241
EatingPie
Blueberry!
EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.EatingPie puts his or her pants on both legs at a time.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (RIP); PRS-600 (Good Riddance); PRS-505; PRS-650; PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
AFAIK the red 650 (unlike the black 650) has always been available on the US Sony site. Until now...
And as my links point out, Sony has used the "No longer available" tag for Readers that have come back in stock. Some in 2010, some as recently as 2 months ago.

I believe it's a misnomer on their site. I don't know why they use it, but so far every time it's been used, the Readers have come back in stock.

-Pie
EatingPie is offline   Reply With Quote