View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 03:45 AM   #9
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@MerlinMama, for adding your ratings as stars (including half star)) you have to create a custom column which transforms the ratings in the proper stars and include that column in the jacket (I've done it in that way at least). I cannot help you a lot with the custom column, because I don't use regex but python programs (I'm more fluent programming), but I get them in that way.
There is already a custom column that shows stars and half stars, which I've mentioned at least twice, if not three times in previous posts. It is called "My Rating" and it is there in addition to the "Rating" column. It is a custom column created by Kovid. I have already included this into the jacket. It does not show as stars, only as numbers. I just wanted to know what I had to do to show them as stars on the jacket. See second thumbnail in post #6 to show that jacket shows only numbers. Although I did NOT have a half star rating in that example, I changed it to 3 and a half for this current example showing stars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snip.JPG
Views:	175
Size:	15.6 KB
ID:	156131  
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote