View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 06:37 PM   #6
MerlinMama
Evangelist
MerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beautyMerlinMama does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
I wouldn't have thought your wishes can come true by changing Send, Save, or Plugboard templates settings

Maybe the series one could be done with a template function - it's the last item in Preferences.

I assume My Rating is a custom column, what happens if you tick the half stars box in the custom column definition (that assumes a 1-10 rating), a 3 should show one and a half stars in the book list and book details, does that not show up in the jacket?

BR
Yes, My Rating is a custom column introduced by Kovid a while back, to have half stars. Not sure what you mean, when choosing a rating, you select stars and if necessary half stars. On the Jacket it shows as numbers, and if possible I'd like stars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Snip1.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	156128   Click image for larger version

Name:	Snip2.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	156129  
MerlinMama is offline   Reply With Quote