View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 05:01 AM   #10
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I have Calibre Companion on both of my tablets. My older tablet running Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) the comments display the book blurbs with no issue.

I just noticed today that my newer tablet running Android 8.1.0 (Oreo) has stopped displaying the comments. As has Calibre Companion on my phone which runs Android 7.0 (Nougat). Unchecking the "Comments use full width" box did not help. I haven't done any sort of upgrade. The "Comments:" field has the two gray lines the text should appear between on both devices where it's not displaying.

Sorry, not feeling adventurous enough to enable developer settings unless that will be the only way to fix it.

Oh, and I always use the wireless device connection to add books.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote