View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:24 PM   #12
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodolass View Post
I have the same problem. I wouldn't mind changing the titles to include the series information, but DRM'd books from Amazon don't reflect the changes in metadata when I transfer them to Kindle. What I started doing is keeping a text file listing all the series that I read in correct reading order on my Kindle and referring to it when I'm ready to read the next book in the series.
I'm actually thinking I might go for this...That way I can leave the metadata in it's correct fields!
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote