View Single Post
Old 03-07-2009, 01:33 AM   #10
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Well, that's good news!

I just acquired my first digital reader, a Sony PRS-700 which I don't have in had yet as it's being shipped to me. However, I do have an iPod touch and with the recent Kindle for iPod, I bought a book from Amazon Kindle Store and now want to find a way to strip the dang file of the DRM. I want to transport the file to my PRS-700 to read it when it comes.

DRM makes transferring files between one's own devices rather cumbersome. I own two laptops, an iPod touch, and soon a PRS-700. DRM is creating some havoc in allowing me to read the protected documents across these four devices. What a pain!
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote