View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
Roy White
Evangelist
Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.Roy White knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Hemmingway... His short stories are truly great though. The Old Man And The Sea is one of my all time favorites. I had a friend once who once said to me, "Man what is wrong with you? You always have your nose in a book?" I asked him and he told me he had never (get this) NEVER READ EVEN A SINGLE BOOK!!! in his entire life. I made him promise to read The Old Man and the sea and a few days later he said to me.. "Man that was a great book! I'd read more if all books were that good!" Remember this was the ONLY book he had ever read... After I quit laughing 10 minutes later I said, "Do you REALLY think I'm just wasting my time with my incessant reading? There are hundreds and thousands of books that good or better!
But... Lo. He never read another....
Roy White is offline   Reply With Quote