View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 10:19 PM   #12
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I didn't vote this time around. I strongly suspect I would not get around to tracking the book down and reading it in any reasonable time frame. So I've left the voting to those more likely to participate.

Looking at the status it doesn't appear my vote would change the final result anyway so no great loss.

I love the region theme as it gives me a chance to read authors and works outside of my normal reading parameters. Unfortunately this also means that it consists of authors and works outside of my normal reading parameters. So sometimes it works for me and other times it doesn't.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote