View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:39 AM   #2554
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Mistborn: The Final Empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
My son Matt gifted me with a Kindle book for my birthday last month. It was Mistborn: The Final Empire (Mistborn #1) by Brandon Sanderson. So, even though I don't normally gravitate toward epic fantasy (except for Tolkien), I'm giving it a try. Wish me luck! ...
Well I finished it last night. Also I must say that I enjoyed it immensely. I need to (eventually) read the other two books in the trilogy as well since I feel the need to find out what follows for Vin and the crew and for Eland as well!

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote