View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 06:47 PM   #51
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskyRose View Post
AFAIK I have the latest Sony Firmware on my device. My T2 is unhacked.

The only choice they show in settings in the Preference for Page Turns is either right to left, or left to right.

Or use the buttons.

But tapping won't work.
I actually just turned on my T1 to see, since I the whole reason I love Sony readers is that they provide buttons. I very seldom swipe.

It's also the reason why I love the Aldiko reading app since you can use the volume buttons on your phone, mp player etc. to turn the page!
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote