View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:00 AM   #23286
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Interesting. The only folks I've met who take their coffee "black and bitter" have been women.

I'm a tea drinker, but I've learned to drink coffee when I'm on the road. I need it with milk and (a little) heavy on the sugar. But with coffee I'm not going for flavor --- just a caffeine delivery system.
Well I drink it black and bitter. Must be my feminine side coming out . Even if I add syrup, I don't add sugar. But these days I just mostly drink it straight - black with no additives at all.

Rooibos in my cup right now.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote