View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #7
Slider1960
Connoisseur
Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slider1960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle PaperWhite, iPad
Well it's here! My intention was to stick it under the tree as a pressie from Santa, but I was hoping to take a peek. Damn this 'frustration free' packaging - it can only be opened once The cover looks nice though, a lot smaller than my Cybook one.

Well, I haven't finished the book I'm on so might as well just put it away for 12 days.......

BTW
When ordered they were talking about ship date as late as the 18th with delivery by 24th. But I got a mail on Monday night saying it would be dispatched shortly and it arrived yesterday
Slider1960 is offline   Reply With Quote