View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #46
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by kguil View Post
Many thanks for your support.

Finally, regarding financial compensation, at this point I'm more than happy with the enthusiastic emails I'm getting and hearing from you guys enjoying Marvin. Btw, what would you think is a fair price?

Kris
Hard to say. Most 'premium' apps for iPhone are being priced at $1.99-$2.99. Since yours is an iPad first app, you could probably charge $2.99-$3.99. I read so much on my iPhone that I'd gladly pay that much, but I doubt I am typical.

You may find it is more interesting to offer your app for free with an optional in-app purchase ($1.99, let's say) that unlocks certain non-essential but useful features such as: summary creation, deep view, additional themes, increased number of books in library (i.e. maximum of 5-10 titles in your library for unpaid version, unlimited for paid). That approach is having a lot of success lately.

Last edited by holymadness; 12-06-2012 at 07:34 PM.