View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 03:29 PM   #84
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dompie View Post
I get no result, BUT also NO rejected titles. In the log I see the rejected titles but I don't see/get the popup window with rejected titles. I installed the new (second) plugin 2.0. The item "Show rejected titles in case...." has been marked ????

KeyError: u'Show rejected titles'

************************************************** ******************************
Ok, that is clear, the last sentence shows that although in the config window the item "show rejected titles" is set, it isn't stored in the json.file.

If you unset the item, save it and then set it again and save it, the problem will be fixed.
New (default) keys in the config window are only stored, if they have been saved explicit.
Earlier keys I used, did not gave these problems, because the code is explicit asking for their default values and used these values in case of nothing stored.

In the next release it will be implemented also for the reject_title_key.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 11-13-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote